Turtle shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
OK, I hate to be the wet blanket here, but I ordered another tortoise tshirt from this company and never got it, even though they charged my card. I sent them an email asking them to correct the problem and they ignored me.

It was less than $20, and already three months had elapsed before I realized I hadn't received the mechandise, so I haven't pursued it any more, but I would not recommend anyone else order from them.

Does anyone else remember the tshirt with the tortoise and the hare, where the tortoise had a sweat band and water bottle? That was the one I ordered. Did anyone else order it? Did you get the shirt? Maybe I'm the only one that's had bad luck with teextile?

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
I had a similar situation happen to me with this site before. I think i've only ordered once or twice from them, and both times it took a really really really long time for the shirt to come... So maybe next year you will have a surprise ;) ... But if it doesn't come, I am really sorry for posting the site, I don't want anyone getting ripped off... Maybe harass them some more? Or have your credit card company cancel the payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.