Turtle Pond,enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
God bless you !!!!!! I can't get over it. I feel like chopping up my 1,000 gal and starting over....but just don't have the energy. I printed out a picture of your "little heaven" to show my kids...it is their dream. Now I can print out the above post and show them how much work it was. Thank you for posting that.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
WOODNYMPH, I quickly looked at the pics of your pond a few days ago and at that time was unable to respond to your post as time got cut short. Now reading through the thread and your last post I just had to respond. W O W ! God Bless You. What a beautiful area you have created not only for your turtles and Koi but for you and you husband and others to enjoy. The work must have been grueling but it always seems a little easier when it is a labor of LOVE. And you can certainly see the love in your work. I take my hat of to you and your husband. You both sound like the perfect match and I look forward to seeing more pics of your ponds and stories from you. What a Labor of Love you succeeded in creating and thank you for sharing it with us all.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Thank you Linda for sharing the details with us. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.