Turkish Greek Tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbsTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I have a very nice Male Greek Tortoise for sale. I am asking $100.00.
He is friendly and use to dogs and kids.

Attachments

• turtle top.jpg
    turtle top.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 81
  • turtle-bottom.jpg
    turtle-bottom.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 58

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
He is a Zagros Mountain Greek, Testudo graeca perses. :)

Danny

BarbsTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
egyptiandan said:

Danny

Well, I have been told by several people of what they think he is, and I looked up online all the different Greek tortoises out there and the Turkish seemed to fit well considering his markings.

tasena

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Is your little guy CB? How long have you had him? How are you housing him now? and can you ship?

BarbsTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
tasena said:
Is your little guy CB? How long have you had him? How are you housing him now? and can you ship?

I have had him about 8 months. I have him in an indoor enclosure sometimes and let him run the back yard also. I am not prepared to ship him. I have never shipped a tortoise and it is still so hot here I am hesitant to ship him anywhere. I do not know what you mean by CB. Please explain.

tasena

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
BarbsTort said:
tasena said:

I have had him about 8 months. I have him in an indoor enclosure sometimes and let him run the back yard also. I am not prepared to ship him. I have never shipped a tortoise and it is still so hot here I am hesitant to ship him anywhere. I do not know what you mean by CB. Please explain.

Is he wild caught or captive bred (CB) :)

BarbsTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
tasena said:
BarbsTort said:
tasena said:

Is he wild caught or captive bred (CB) :)

He is Captive Bred

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
BarbsTort said:
egyptiandan said:

Danny

Well, I have been told by several people of what they think he is, and I looked up online all the different Greek tortoises out there and the Turkish seemed to fit well considering his markings.

Hi BarbsTort: When Danny tells you what kind of tortoise you have, you can certainly take his word for it. He is the most knowledgeable person I've ever known at i.d.'ing turtles and tortoises. He takes into consideration the shape of the tortoise, the way the scutes are arranged on the tortoise and not just the way he is marked. You can take it to the BANK!!!

Yvonne

BarbsTort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
BarbsTort said:
I have a very nice Male Greek Tortoise for sale. I am asking $100.00.
He is friendly and use to dogs and kids.

This tortoise has been SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.