2007 CB Female Turkish Greeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
I have 4 Turkish greek, Testudo graeca ibera, females for sale. They are 3 1/2 to 4 inches and doing great. They are $150 each and I will give discounts for multiple animals. Shipping is next day and is usually $65.
I give great after purchase care and support. :D
P1011426.jpg

Danny

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
They will be 2 this year in June and July. :D

Danny

reptilematt

5 Year Member
Man, I so want one of these but I have enough work cut out for me with reviving my Golden.

I did have a question though: Would these mix well with any healthy Greek species or probably not recommended, right?

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Always best to keep the subspecies seperate if possible. :) There are though natural crosses out there, so any of the Golden crosses would be fine with your female. Just if you did get hatchlings best to sell them as crosses.

Danny

reptilematt

5 Year Member
egyptiandan said:
Always best to keep the subspecies seperate if possible. :) There are though natural crosses out there, so any of the Golden crosses would be fine with your female. Just if you did get hatchlings best to sell them as crosses.

Danny

Yes, is I can get my "Golden" back to health without the RI, I'm going to ask for one of these. She's worm free, and if the species are tolerable to the same infections etc, I don't see it being a big problem unless size is an issue and aggression plays a role. Will you have any specimens later towards the summer? I'd like to give her a few months to get healthy recoup and a final vet visit.

I emailed you though. Doesn't she resemble an Egyptian with shell markings. Unless the Google images I'm looking at are actually Golden's with pet stores and breeders trying to make an extra buck calling them Egyptians.

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Her pattern does look like an Egyptian's, but it's fairly easy to tell the difference between the 2 species. One thing is size, with Egyptians being 3 to 5 inches and the Goldens being 5 to 8 inches. Also the plastrons are different, Egyptains having 2 or 4 chevrons of black and the Goldens being clear or black spotted. The scales on the front legs are different to, Egyptians have 3 rows of scales (top to bottom) on the face of the front legs. Goldens have 5 or more rows of scales on the face of the front legs.

Danny

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
2 of the females are sold :D The ones on the right and left.

The 2 on the top and bottom are spoken for, but not sold yet :p

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.