trying to hibernate?

awesomecs

5 Year Member
yeah nothing to do with this but..... HELP my Russian is trying to hibernate when its too hot excavate but Its November and she is doing all the stages but when I turn her light out she hibernates she is passed 150 watts on the bulb

Last edited by a moderator:

SarahChelonoidis

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Toronto, Canada
yeah nothing to do with this but..... HELP my Russian is trying to hibernate when its too hot excavate but Its November and she is doing all the stages but when I turn her light out she hibernates she is passed 150 watts on the bulb

Can you maybe try explaining what is happening again, in more details? What symptoms is your tortoise displaying? What temperatures are in your enclosure? How many hours a day are your lights on for?

awesomecs

5 Year Member
Can you maybe try explaining what is happening again, in more details? What symptoms is your tortoise displaying? What temperatures are in your enclosure? How many hours a day are your lights on for?
ok my tort is on a 200 bulb then my tort is not eating she drank a lot then slept for a long time then I keep her light on in between 14 and 12 so when I turn the light off she gose in her hide and sleeps the hole day and dosent move