Trying to find a seed mix for rabbits, guinea pigs and desert torts. (In So Cal)

innocent

Location (City and/or State)
Acton, Ca
I only plant california native plants in and around my Desert Torts and on all my property for food and a personal project. My daughter keeps a couple rabbits and guinea pigs and she is very dedicated to their proper care. I do have a patch of Alphalpha I feed the torts and rabbits/guinea pigs with but I am removing it to pursue my native only theme.
We enjoy growing food for the animals and it is healthy and cheap. I have a slope on my property that I have to clear for fire every year. At the edge of the cleared area I thought I would plant some non native grasses for all the animals if possible. I have a convenient hose bib I can add a timer to and run a sprinkler and plant where that one sprinkler waters. It will be a half circle at whatever size sprinkler I buy.
My question is does anyone know if the seed mix I gave the link to will be the best one for all the animals? I found the mix looking through seed mix threads for torts but was hoping someone can guide me on the rabbits and guinea pigs?
Thanks for any responses

innocent

Location (City and/or State)
Acton, Ca
Here is the specific species in the mix.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_092031_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_092031_Chrome.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1