1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Tortoise Yard

Discussion in 'Tortoise Vendor Reviews' started by ShellyTheTortoise71, Jul 8, 2015.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. ShellyTheTortoise71

ShellyTheTortoise71 Active Member

Hello. I wanted to know if anyone has had experience with Vicki from tortoise yard. Right now, I am in the process of buying a red foot hatchling. She is explaining everything and answering my questions. I just wanted to know if anyone has had experience with her and her tortoises?
  2. bouaboua

bouaboua Well-Known Member 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club Tortoise Club

Location (City and/or State):
    San Jose CA
    (These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    I bought 4 leopard hatchling from her in July 2013. My wife and I cannot be happier with our purchase. Animal are health, packed well (individual container). they start eating right after a warm soak. I still have those picture the day when we received them.

IMG_0891.JPG IMG_0892.JPG IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0894.JPG IMG_0895.JPG IMG_0896.JPG IMG_0897.JPG IMG_0898.JPG

They are still going strong.

I know Vicki also offer red foot and russian hatchling.
    Carol S likes this.
  3. ShellyTheTortoise71

ShellyTheTortoise71 Active Member

Thanks for the review. Your torts are really gorgeous.