Tortoise Yard--Vicki Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Cowboy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, AL
Vicki Hale/Tortoise Yard

Just bought a new little cherry head from Vicki at the Dixie Reptile show and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. I had seen the tortoise at the previous show but could not get it at the time. I saw it again at this show and she remembered both me and the tortoise I was so interested in. Great experience all around.

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
RE: Vicki Hale/Tortoise Yard

I've always heard good things about Vicki and her redfoots.

kbaker

5 Year Member
Michigan

Tiger Cowboy said:
Just bought a new little cherry head from Vicki at the Dixie Reptile show and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. I had seen the tortoise at the previous show but could not get it at the time. I saw it again at this show and she remembered both me and the tortoise I was so interested in. Great experience all around.

I deal with Vicki and she is great!:D

starfield

5 Year Member

Vicki Hale is AMAZING! quality torts, SUPERIOR customer service...I hope to meet her in real life one day, she is becoming an idol of mine!!!

starfield

5 Year Member
Just want to render my gratefulness for the service, expertise and quality of Vicki and her torts...I got two from her a few weeks ago and they are just wonderful, definitely intend on ordering from her again this year....Anyone looking to add a new tort, please check out her site, she offers individual pics of the babies from all angles...Definitely a gem of the tortoise world her...You will not be disappointed in any way!!!

Erimis

5 Year Member
I have to agree, I don't even have my 2 yet, but Vicki has been an excellent communicator and has sent lots of pictures of my girls while Im impatiently waiting for the weather to cooperate for shipping! :D

Erimis

5 Year Member
Vicki Hale - Tortoise Yard

Vicki has been an excellent communicator- answering questions and keeping up with watching weather so she could ship my cherries. My 2 torts are absolutely perfect!
I highly recommend tortoise yard.com :D

Status
Not open for further replies.