Tortoise table build

Jonesy7178

Location (City and/or State)
Aurora
Need some ideas for a new table build. The size is 6x3 and is for a 2yr cherry head red footed tortoise that being said I need help keeping it humid. I want to put a clear plastic cover on the top of the enclosure to keep humidity in with a fogger but how would you guys suggest keeping it warm and installing light fixtures pics would be much appreciated thank you

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Need some ideas for a new table build. The size is 6x3 and is for a 2yr cherry head red footed tortoise that being said I need help keeping it humid. I want to put a clear plastic cover on the top of the enclosure to keep humidity in with a fogger but how would you guys suggest keeping it warm and installing light fixtures pics would be much appreciated thank you
Welcome to the forum. It will be very useful for others to see your setup so they can advise. I'd love to see a photo of your cherry head!

Jonesy7178

Aurora
Welcome to the forum. It will be very useful for others to see your setup so they can advise. I'd love to see a photo of your cherry head!
Currently she’s in a under bed storage container and new table still hasn’t been built yet. Here Bandit can’t believe it’s been over a year since this

Attachments

• 0D3EAA0F-96F8-4C91-B0DD-C46DFBF454DD.jpeg
    0D3EAA0F-96F8-4C91-B0DD-C46DFBF454DD.jpeg
    502 KB · Views: 18