Tortoise owners in Britain Come Forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Blackburn, U.K.
Any tortoise owners in UK,Britain on this forum if soo....
Comment With your name and where abouts in Britain you come from and a picture of your tortoise?!!
I would just like to know how many of us are in the britain..i know tortoise are not common in Britain but....
Check out the picture below :D :D
V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V

Attachments

• Picnik collage.jpg
    Picnik collage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 40

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
i know but i prefer this site easier,nicer people,
on shelled warriors......the site is not as fluent to use..

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I had a hard time using Shelled Warrior also.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I started an account but have not used it. Maybe it is hard to use to keep old people away LOL....computers were not taught when I was in school :). Anyway I had a set of great grand parents from Britain, but have never even been there. I picture it being a lot like Victoria Canada. I went there 32 years ago. I love traveling in Europe so hope to get to go there some day, although I prefer to visit warm places. I love the history in Europe. The US is just not that old.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
I think the complete opposite you angi :D :D
When you think about it...its' a small world!

vicvera

5 Year Member
Aylesbury, UK
Hi, from Chris & karen, we have two young, amazing, hermmani's. Your right about the uk sites although 'TTT' site is very helpful.

hermannsully

5 Year Member
HI my names Sally im from sheffield I have 3 hermanns 1 spur thigh and sulcata and a leopard! i would put a picture on but i donnt have a clue how too

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
hermannsully said:
HI my names Sally im from sheffield I have 3 hermanns 1 spur thigh and sulcata and a leopard! i would put a picture on but i donnt have a clue how too

Hi Sally:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

sooz

5 Year Member
Bournemouth
Hi, my name is susan,from bournemouth, me and my boyfriend matt have 2 hermans called concrete and stalin. they are amazing!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
sooz exactly what i mean at least on her you get 1or2 menies but there most people are stubborn!

Watermelon

5 Year Member
Im from UK, Yorkshire to be specific, I started on this site first when I first got my tortoises... but there was lots of arguments going on and I met a meanie (lol) on here I thought right stuff it I'm going to shelled warriors was there for a bit and.... there is arguments on there too!!!!

Arguments on every forum but now I've experienced both I prefer shelled warriors........ the black background took me a while to get used to but seriously I tried to get plants identified on here, people tried but not a lot of them were identified however you post on shelled warriors and every plant ends up getting identified eventually cos people from UK know these plants... not everyone in USA will know all plants in UK.

So.... I find shelled warriors more useful and personally.... more friendly. Its funny people didnt/dont talk to me on here but on shelled warriors I think it has more of a community feel and I talk to lots of people on there! :)

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
^^ whatever works for you watermelon glad your happy and you can find help on shelledwarriors i prefer this website by far!

gary.elliott

5 Year Member
Kent, England
Hi All for the record I am from the Isle of sheppey,Kent. I have no opinions on other sites as such, I just go where I find the answers I need. At the moment that is here.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I agree with the plant identification. Shelled warriors is best for identifying UK plants.

I dabble in both forums and haven't had too rough a ride

mytwotortys

5 Year Member
Hi I'm Louise from new marske (near Middlesbrough!!) and I have two adorable hermanns called kochanski and lister (you might recognise the names from red dwarf!!!) and I'm 12!!!

image-3155995547.png

So, ummm... Yea!!!!! That's me, folks!!!!!!! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.