Tortoise in dairy ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!

That totally freaked me out....but after my brain went back to normal....lol....love love love it.....:D:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Def. on the weird side. I guess it helped him lose weight?

froghaven5

5 Year Member
New Jersey
Totally freaked me out too! Strange commercial. Don't often associate tortoise with dairy nor having them need to lose weight but.....

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
It freaked me out ... I didn't like it one bit! :( ... What is worse I looked at other videos in shock dismay and anger, some idiot purposely put his tortoise on his back trying to teach him to roll over! I would love to find this man, and lock him in my trunk to teach him how to open it!

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
Watsonpartyof4 said:
It freaked me out ... I didn't like it one bit! :( ... What is worse I looked at other videos in shock dismay and anger, some idiot purposely put his tortoise on his back trying to teach him to roll over! I would love to find this man, and lock him in my trunk to teach him how to open it!

I've seen that video. The idiot practically has his address listed on his profile, someone posted his exact address on the video, so that anyone could "pay him a visit". He said that he's a wonderful tortoise owner but the only other tort video he has posted is of a five year old riding the poor thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.