Tortoise Fever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
It's worse then baby fever I tell ya. We've had two days of sun, I'm drooling over Leopard pics! Hubby says do it, but this winter both the "boys" have been in the living room in Tupperware tubs. The garage is open most days, so they can't stay out there. Cross your fingers I can get the tort barn/greenhouse done this year. Then in going for my dirt love, leopards!

Goodness "First love, Leopards!"

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Lol! ;) I feel the same way about my babies. My boyfriend must be sick of hearing about my sullies ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
pugsandkids said:
It's worse then baby fever I tell ya. We've had two days of sun, I'm drooling over Leopard pics! Hubby says do it, but this winter both the "boys" have been in the living room in Tupperware tubs. The garage is open most days, so they can't stay out there. Cross your fingers I can get the tort barn/greenhouse done this year. Then in going for my dirt love, leopards!

Goodness "First love, Leopards!"

Who are both your boys? I only see one Russia listed. Anyway, if you haven't done your home work yet on leopards, read Toms threads at the bottom of my post. Be prepared, before hand. Fingers crossed for ya, you get your tort/green house up and running.

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
Oops, I have a Sully and a Russian, guess i need to update :) I started this tort thing with two Leo hatchlings. Usual story, bad advice from the wrong people, lost both of them :( I've learned so much over the years, a lot of it from Toms posts. Just need more space!

Status
Not open for further replies.