Tortoise falling backward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumi_theturtle

5 Year Member
Pumi recently fell about 7 inches and landed on her back. I checked for any damage on her shell and it has no signed of damage. She is walking fine and eating but I'm afraid of any internal damages. I do not know how she fell but I heard a thud and saw her on her back.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Did she fall onto a hard or soft surface? It makes a difference. Keep an eye on her. As long as she is normally active, eating and pooping I ssupect there is nothing wrong. They are pretty robust.

Pumi_theturtle

5 Year Member
She fell onto a hard surface but it had like grass on top so it was a little softer but she's acting the same! But I was just afraid of internal injuries thanks!

lkwagner

5 Year Member
Do you know how she fell so you can do something to make sure this doesn't happen again?

clucey

5 Year Member
Wow that has got to be scary. Reminds me of losing my kid at the shopping center.....just a complete initial freak out followed by endless wondering. I am so happy things seem fine. You are doin a great job.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using TortForum mobile app

Pumi_theturtle

5 Year Member
Thank you so much! Hahaha she's much like my baby and I had a complete freak out! Hahahaha she's acting normal and in so relieved! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.