Tortoise Electrical Billing (Ontario, Canada)

Amelia.Walton

Location (City and/or State)
Burnet, TX
If you use a proper closed chamber made of 1/2 expanded pvc, and the room temp is in the high 60s or more, and you use LEDs for lighting, there shouldn't be much of an increase at all. You would definitely not need 235 watts in my scenario. You'd ned an 80 watt RHP on a thermostat the would shut it on and off as needed. And maybe a CHE or Heat lamp to make a warm side. Or another RHP set on another thermostat.

Amelia.Walton

Burnet, TX
Tom
I am checking with you to see why the original tortoise forum site is not working. I can receive the tortoise forum compilation texts on my email , but I cannot get the original Tortoise Forum site to open Is there a problem with the actual Tortoise Forum site?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tom
I am checking with you to see why the original tortoise forum site is not working. I can receive the tortoise forum compilation texts on my email , but I cannot get the original Tortoise Forum site to open Is there a problem with the actual Tortoise Forum site?
Are you talking about the phone version? That has been discontinued. The regular version works fine for me, except that we can't upload pics at the moment, but Josh is working on fixing that ASAP.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
I understand that there used to be a app for phones. I have always used my phone. Everytime I googled a question TFO always seem to come up. I just saved the homepage to a icon on the screen on my phone. I sign in with that. I never knew about the app that now doesn't exist.