TNT supplement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobo's Dad

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Louisville, Ohio
Hi guys Bobo is now 1 month and 3 weeks old and he is doing good. I tried some of the zoo med grassland pellets and Mazuri both smashed up on his greens. No go! Just ordered and received my 8 ounces of TNT Supplement from Carolina Pet Supply. Will this stuff work for my baby? It is a real fine powder so might not be as noticeable. What's everyones experience with TNT and opinions for Bobo?

image-2450756103.png

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
My Russian loves the stuff. Its super healthy and has an impressive list of ingredients. Good stuff.

Bobo's Dad

10 Year Member!
Louisville, Ohio
image-645108868.png

He just devoured a bunch of Mustard greens with TNT on them. Must be a hit! I like it because it is so light barely noticeable by Bobo

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
You can't do better than TNT. Hard to overdose, because it is ground up weeds. Next time you get some, get the TNT with probiotics (if you didn't already).
Good stuff.

Bobo's Dad

10 Year Member!
Louisville, Ohio
lynnedit said:
You can't do better than TNT. Hard to overdose, because it is ground up weeds. Next time you get some, get the TNT with probiotics (if you didn't already).
Good stuff.

Got it with the probiotics for a dollar more. 8 ounces with probiotics for 16.95 free shipping! Good stuff. How often should I use it with my baby russian?

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
It indicates number of torts and ratio of males and females:

# of males: #of females: #of unknown sex.

So, if you have two males, four females, and three babies of unknown sex, you'd write 2.4.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.