Thors 1st taste of hibiscus

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Modesto (Northern) California
He absolutely loves it!! Question, I have a white hibiscus tree out front that gets lots of aphids. I spray it with soapy water. If I were to do it with this plant, would it hurt him to eat the flowers if I washed it first?

image-173248646.png

Attachments

• image-2091304978.png
    image-2091304978.png
    257.7 KB · Views: 35

mattgrizzlybear

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
Cute! I am hoping my moms hibiscus tree won't wilt until I get my baby!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Thats great! I hope mine starts eating more of a variety soon. How is he doing by the way?

jpmcclure

5 Year Member
Modesto (Northern) California
Blake m said:
Thats great! I hope mine starts eating more of a variety soon. How is he doing by the way?

Oh thank God Blake..he's doing great!! He's passing the rocks, grazing like crazy, wakes up every morning around 6:30, basks, eats his spring mix (spinach removed), basks some more, soaks at 10:30, outside at 11, hyperactive till about noon ish walking his perimeter & grazing, sleeps butted up to the fence in one location. When I pop out in the afternoon and put on sprinklers, he comes out to get wet & graze some more, more sleep then in at 7pm for shower and indoor enclosure. Got him a monsoon and CHE also. He's a completely different lil guy. He's still a lil shy with me but I think it's cuz all the vet visits. But he loves me at shower time. Popping his head out & letting me clean his dirty face. I'm so happy and relieved. Thanks for asking. How's your lil one?

Correction..he wouldn't let me clean his face tonight. :(

mattgrizzlybear said:
Cute! I am hoping my moms hibiscus tree won't wilt until I get my baby!

Depending on where you live I guess. But mine blooms thru the fall. I'm in northern California. Modesto to be exact.

Status
Not open for further replies.