Thomas Today

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
We are having some great November weather here in the beach and all of the sulcatas were out and about today most of the day. Here's Thomas, with his newly oiled shell. We got up to 75F this afternoon.Thomas was hatched out by @Tom and was started correctly. He hatch on March 17 2020 and is doing great here on the east coast where the winters get cold.

Attachments

• KIMG1564.JPG
    KIMG1564.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 17
  • KIMG1565.JPG
    KIMG1565.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • KIMG1563.JPG
    KIMG1563.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 10

ryan57

PA
Mine too! Tomorrow Stump will be out for a few hours. 8 months - 698g in Dillsburg PA.
Have lived in Waldorf, LaPlata and Hughesville seems like a lifetime ago.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Mine too! Tomorrow Stump will be out for a few hours. 8 months - 698g in Dillsburg PA.
Have lived in Waldorf, LaPlata and Hughesville seems like a lifetime ago.
I know those areas well I grew up in Morningside. I remember when Waldorf had only one traffic light. Where RT 5 turned left to go to Point Lookout.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Well...Mary Knobbins hasn't eaten for 6 days. She has her face in the corner and stays there, it's 44 degrees and raining... gotta go mow
You can't mow in the rain, you are just pushing/mushing the grass over.
Poor Mary Knobbins, not getting warmer weather. I would send you some but don't have enough to share😔

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Cincinnati, OH

Len B

10 Year Member!
We had a nice day today with temps in the low 50s. Thomas spent a lot of time wandering around. So I decided to weigh him. He has had a growth spurt since August.KIMG2915~2.JPGKIMG2917~2.JPGKIMG2912.JPGHe has gained 9 pounds in the past 5 months. So far we've had an average temperature winter for this area. No extremes either high or low.

ryan57

PA

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Walker will be 28 in a few months. Donald turned 4 this past August and Thomas will turn 4 this coming March.
Nice that Walker is so old. Have you had the darling that long? I love the fact that Sapphire and I have a 17 year history together. Maybe we can catch up 🐢🐢🐢🤗

ryan57

PA
Stump 22lbs. tonight. 1yr. 10mo. 1 week. This guy...
Was ABSOLUTELY NOT taking no for an answer about going outside today.
IMG_1876.JPG

IMG_1880.JPG

Ate the grass where it was sunny.

Figgy 135g @ 5mo. 1 week.

Very excited for many, many years. When both are 4... a handful.

Last edited:

ryan57

PA
Walker will be 28 in a few months. Donald turned 4 this past August and Thomas will turn 4 this coming March.
They ALL look awesome, healthy, happy, well cared for. I'll tell you what, I lived in SOMD since middle school until 32 years old. The grass there gets brown and dries because of the heat in August. Man, up here in central PA, the grass is still green in January. Didn't think that a few hours of a drive would make any difference but with the grass it's night and day from my spot on Rt.5 in Hughesville.