THIS JUST HAPPENED!!!

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bixby
Well I'm still confused on my little guys because when Flip came out of that egg, there was no yolk sack, and the rest were all healed up. I assumed they would all have them.

TJ is the eater of the group so far though, caught him eating a grub, a little wiggler, mazuri and a meal worm today.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
All 5 are progressing great so far, TJ has proved to be the dominant one, he eats everything and stays out all day guarding to food. I finished the portable outdoor enclosure today so I can take them out when I'm home for a hour or so. I need to pickup a few more plants to add.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1428626234.759619.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1428626441.272576.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
So, so gorgeous.
And all of them have made it. (so far)
You deserve a medal for your care and dedication.
And a badge for luckiness.

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
I am glad they are doing good. They are so cute.

Thanks, It's been great so far, eating machines. They've eaten 25 dubia since yesterday. I squash the head on the Dubia enough that that are still moving but can't go anywhere and it's a massacre
One of my cameras is set up inside the enclosure and I can't believe how active they are all day long, from lights on until it goes off, Constantly eating, soaking and just exploring. Now I have to start planning what to do with them, I have a feeling Mama is getting ready to lay some more eggs.