The Wintertime Blues

Falcon70

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North Carolina
Well, the wintertimes blues have been hitting hard the past few weeks, but there's finally been a break and we've had some nice weather lately. Hopefully it can stay this way for a while. Mzee seems to be enjoying the sunlight!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1421548631.426141.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1421548650.257208.jpg

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
That's so funny when they stretch out for full exposure like that. You're lucky. We won't see the sun for better than a month. Probably won't see temps much above freezing either.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Okay, seriously. When you say winter time blues, you should at least have snow and no sunshine, like us in the north, we have winter time blues:p:D
Okay, I know everyone has their own winter time blues. Specially this winter, I think everyone got unusually cold. Great pics, love the sprawl out and get as much sunshine as possible.:)

Falcon70

10 Year Member!
North Carolina
Okay, seriously. When you say winter time blues, you should at least have snow and no sunshine, like us in the north, we have winter time blues:p:D
Okay, I know everyone has their own winter time blues. Specially this winter, I think everyone got unusually cold. Great pics, love the sprawl out and get as much sunshine as possible.:)

Oh I know, I use to live in Massachusetts before I came here to NC, so I find these winters pretty nice :). It has been pretty cold here so far though, a lot of days under 30 (not too bad, but no tortoise weather ). It's a lot of fun when I have to walk to my classes on the other side of campus!