It is an hour away
I hope he has the experience to benefit me
what should I do

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
What are your temps and humidity? Can we see a picture of your enclosure?
We need more information to help you.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tortoises don't get a "cold" the way we do. When they get sick there is a reason. Most vets treat the symptoms, or attempt to, but many don't ever address the CAUSE of the sickness. Respiratory infections are usually caused by temps that are too cold. Greek can tolerate cool nights, but they have to be able to warm up each day, either in the sun, or under appropriate basking lamps.

Your tortoise needs warm, summer-like temperatures day and night to help combat this illness. How are you housing, heating, and lighting your tortoise currently?

omar_00043

السعودية (Saudi)
Tortoises don't get a "cold" the way we do. When they get sick there is a reason. Most vets treat the symptoms, or attempt to, but many don't ever address the CAUSE of the sickness. Respiratory infections are usually caused by temps that are too cold. Greek can tolerate cool nights, but they have to be able to warm up each day, either in the sun, or under appropriate basking lamps.

Your tortoise needs warm, summer-like temperatures day and night to help combat this illness. How are you housing, heating, and lighting your tortoise currently?

I do not use lighting
Because the areas of very high temperature may reach 44