TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
RE: Show yourself

Shelly said:
me.jpg

You look like you could be Mark's (Rich) brother!! Did we ever get your name?

Yvonne

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Shelly said:
My name is John

Oh, right...Now that you say it, I remember that you've already told me. Can I claim "old age?"

Yvonne

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon

Awww shucks! Thanks Terry! Millie was already about 8in when I got her... I practically saved her from pyramiding hell in her previous environment... Anyways, how have you been? How's Pio?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA

I agree with Terry Jordan, but for some reason I thought you were older and I mean much older than your picture shows you to be. I love the way your neighborhood looks so beautiful and your tortoise is adorable. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

Candy said:
I agree with Terry Jordan, but for some reason I thought you were older and I mean much older than your picture shows you to be. I love the way your neighborhood looks so beautiful and your tortoise is adorable. :)

Ain't that the truth. I thought he was much older too. It must be the quality of his posts! :D

Yvonne

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

I thought he was a real doctor lol. Jordan appears to be very intelligent and focused. I too thought he was much older. I’m quite impressed.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

richalisoviejo said:
I thought he was a real doctor lol. Jordan appears to be very intelligent and focused. I too thought he was much older. I’m quite impressed.

So, are you going to have to change your screen name? Richpalmsprings?

Yvonne

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member

emysemys said:
richalisoviejo said:

So, are you going to have to change your screen name? Richpalmsprings?

Yvonne

Actually I was thinking of changing it to clothing optional.

There is a funny story behind that name. When I went to Palm Springs I made reservations online, I didn’t notice the fine print stating it was a clothing optional resort. But what the heck, when in Rome lol.
:shy:

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon

Well I could be a real "Doogie Howser" ;) ... My screen name is really a combo of my old screen name , DoctorJekyll (which I don't know where that came from) and the fact that I studied a little bit of the Russian language and was in the "Mother Country" for a few months, and always liked that they called their astronauts, "Cosmonauts." Pretty random huh? Well as far as my real profession, I'm a year away from getting my teaching license, so I'll be working at your local high school ;) Other than that, I'm sort of a nerd, liking tortoises, Russian lit, history, and Buffy... (You should never admit you like Buffy if you want to maintain any level of respect). Hopefully ya'll will still look upon me the same. :)

mail

Her prey just moments away from its impending doom!

Oh by the way, my name is Jordan... I should really put that as my signature....

M

Maggie Cummings

I met DoctorCosmonaut at our Vets office. He is indeed very handsome, and a really nice kid. It's so nice to meet a young person who is not a gangbanger and actually wears his pants up where they're supposed to be...I liked him...

MissLaw

5 Year Member

Jordon is a very handsome young man.

The pit bull "AKA Marciano" needs to do something with that hair.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

MissLaw said:
Jordon is a very handsome young man.

The pit bull "AKA Marciano" needs to do something with that hair.

Since he's trying so hard to remain incognito here on the forum, I'll bet he's not too happy with you revealing "Marciano." ...or is this another nick name like "Pit Bull?"

Yvonne

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma

What a 'revealing' thread, seems it started months ago and has some new life now. I will do a picture when my son comes home to take one!
Maggie, I loved that pants remark, I agree 100 per cent, and can only add Jordan gets a gold star for not having a cell phone in his hand, are we showing our age??!!!!
The only thing is, many of the beginning pics can't come up. (Well I can't see them anyway)Some say they have been deleted.
Na