Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
dmmj said:
Wow neal total different mental image.

I agree. I don't know what I was expecting, but you look completely different. Cute little girl.

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Lol, sorry to disappoint you guys. :)

I posted a few pictures of myself over the past couple of years....wow can't believe I've been here for two years.

DreadHeadMomma

5 Year Member
Anderson, IN
The most recent picture I have on here. Sorry it's only half of my face, the other half looks just the same I promise :) If you couldn't tell, I really love photoshop. Although, that really is my eye. Just increased the brightness and it turned out really cool.
5mjzac.jpg

My lovely husband...being weird, like he does best. We have bottles upon bottles of fake blood laying around the house. Every now and then it's fun to play in :p I think I found the only person on the planet who is into anything horror related as much as I am.
2zi6gdz.jpg

My favorite face in the whole world :) He'll be five in September and I have no clue where the time went.
2dt7uiv.jpg

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Neal said:
Me and my daughter.

316.jpg

Neal you and your daughter look exactly like I imagined, haha. Guess I should post a pic too and see what others have imagined about me :cool:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
OMG! Neal your daughter is gorgeous. You're going to have to stand in front of your house with a bat in 15 years when the boys start coming around.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Kolorbl1nd said:
This is me!!! Im beckie!!! I live in new york and my tort is Tanker :) I am 22 yrs old and an art major!!

awesome jeep. i have a 88 yj...love it to death!!!

Nothing like being able to drive through a snowbank topless :cool:

NudistApple

5 Year Member
Pittsburgh, PA
I don't have much photographic evidence of myself from the past few years, but I have an eternal face, so pretty much any one will do! This is from around this time last year, the day I cut off all of my hair and donated it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

thehawk008.jpg

I got a mohawk for fun, and then grew it out into a pixie cut. My parent is getting married in a few months, and she asked me to grow that out for the wedding, so I'm in the process of doing that now. It's sort of at this awful mullet stage. :)

Also, yeahyeah, I know, I look like I'm 16. But I swear I'm 21. I am.
My name is Alexis, and I have glasses. I don't know why I wasn't wearing them in that picture.

susej_ftmac

5 Year Member
Alberta, Canada
RE: the new "what do you look like" thread

Can I help it if I rock the scene kid hair cut?

Attachments

• image-1514496508.png
    image-1514496508.png
    92.7 KB · Views: 44
  • image-824295210.png
    image-824295210.png
    365.5 KB · Views: 50

MnM10

5 Year Member

I'm Pam :) 24 full time student trying to have a life lol. And I have an awesome tort named Flash

Umm... I don't kno y the pic is upside down... Sorry!_

pam.jpg

Attachments

• image-412311139.png
    image-412311139.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 37

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
Its been awhile since Ive been around so I thought I'd throw up an update. Things are still pretty much the same around these parts. Angus is still a fat black cat, and Tortilla is still my little gem. I think Bing might be mad that I dont have an updated glamor shot for him though :/ Bad mom. Ill snap one soon and post it. Also, since this is a what do YOU look like thread heres a photo of my boyfriend and I at this years coachella!

I moved up to los angeles from the beach which also means a NEW big tort enclosure (ive always been a bigger is better fan). Heres what we're workin with. We are prepping for adoption and I cannot WAIT.

After summers tort tragedy I swore I couldnt love(and let go)again but it really does feel nice to be back.

Angus:
photo1-1.jpg

Tortilla:
photo2-19.jpg

Us:
574578_365612920157744_190124234373281_1083103_2073064716_n.jpg

New enclosure space:
photo4-8.jpg

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
Tell your BF I love his show! Whats the box in the backyard there? Is that what you are gonna use for the enclosure or something else? Looks like you have plenty of space!

rachael

5 Year Member
los angeles
jeffbens0n said:
Tell your BF I love his show! Whats the box in the backyard there? Is that what you are gonna use for the enclosure or something else? Looks like you have plenty of space!

It's weird Zen pool thing, its essentially a useless fountain that my guy has to drain every once in a while when it rains. It can be used as an enclosure. Its actually pretty big this photo just doesnt do it justice. I also have my other enclosures still too but this is the current project.

clare n

5 Year Member
Essex uk

This is me,its been a long day i may add. how interesting to see everyone... I've never seen this thread before. :)

image-4224216435.png

And I'm sideways. I'm no good at this Internet thing. It'll never catch on anyway.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nice to see new members posting on here.

Ashliewood

5 Year Member

This is me :)

Attachments

• image-357708259.png
    image-357708259.png
    137.2 KB · Views: 27