The best tortoise diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Cadillac, Michigan
Hi Danny, welcome to the forum.

It seems that you have a lot of questions about Hermanns torts. If you look around the forum, we have different sections on diet, enclosures, and a section called "Hermanns Hangout" that is just special for Hermanns. Why don't you get a list of your questions together, do some reading on the forum, and then post your questions in the sections provided for them? It will make it a lot easier for people that have experience with Hermanns to give you the answers you need.

Kristina

Danny

5 Year Member
England / Liverpool
kyryah said:
Hi Danny, welcome to the forum.

It seems that you have a lot of questions about Hermanns torts. If you look around the forum, we have different sections on diet, enclosures, and a section called "Hermanns Hangout" that is just special for Hermanns. Why don't you get a list of your questions together, do some reading on the forum, and then post your questions in the sections provided for them? It will make it a lot easier for people that have experience with Hermanns to give you the answers you need.

Kristina

Thanks I'll do that :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I forgot to tell you that you can aslo feed them organic Spring mix (with other greens of course) The supermarket sell that in the salad section. Chicory, escarole, radichio, dandelions (only once a week) are easy to find.

J

jycegrcia

You can also try this with your tortoise which I generally does. Soak the mazuri in water for about 5 min then mix it with chopped greens, fruit and some veggies. My tortoise loves this and I think this is best way to get them to eat greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.