Thanks TFO!

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Palm Bay Fl
Just want to say Happy New Year to everyone here on TFO.
Getting Opo right after getting out of the hospital and assisted living (3 yrs). Has helped so much with my recovery. Opo is remarkable with the personality, attitude,stubbornness and sometimes maybe a little love. ( I like to think)
But the internet friendships I have made here are very meaningful to me also. Just a response or a like are little gifts from you all. I always look forward to signing on to see a new member or learning something new from you all.
Again thanks to all on TFO
Ray

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Just want to say Happy New Year to everyone here on TFO.
Getting Opo right after getting out of the hospital and assisted living (3 yrs). Has helped so much with my recovery. Opo is remarkable with the personality, attitude,stubbornness and sometimes maybe a little love. ( I like to think)
But the internet friendships I have made here are very meaningful to me also. Just a response or a like are little gifts from you all. I always look forward to signing on to see a new member or learning something new from you all.
Again thanks to all on TFO
Ray

Happy new year Ray!! You were one of the first to greet me here on the TFO and I’m proud to know you. Sounds like you made a lot of progress last year so I hope this year is just as productive and even more enjoyable for you! E-HUGS

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Happy New Year Ray, to you and everyone here! From sunny, warm, humid, balmy breezes, blue skies, beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean. I know Florida is nice now too, even when we get a bit of "cold" weather for short spells, like down in the high 50's and low 60's. F.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
Happy new year, Ray. It's people like you who make the Forum great!
It's kind of funny. My career was being a rough and tough union rep for the UAW. Now in my later years I am wearing my heart on my sleeve. LOL
My union buddies would be confused o_O