LETS THANK OUR FAVORITE TFO MEMBERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This is a great place with with a bunch of great people with alot of knowledge about torts.

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I simply love how patient everyone is. Even if they have to answer the SAME questions almost everyday. Much appreciated. Also, I enjoy that i can share with most people the love for animals.

acrantophis

5 Year Member
I have gotten so much from this forum. I love reptiles amphibians more than anything in the world. Apart from my beautiful wife and family of course ;-). I have a lifetime of experience with these critters. But I have never owned a tortoise. They are illegal for sale in my home star of new jersey. I had photographed gopher tortoises in florida but have never worked with any tortoise species. I live in San Diego now and I adopted a 4" sulcata from a coworker who lost interest! I have learned so much and have enjoyed so many pictures of everyone's pets. It nice to know I'm not alone ;-)

acrantophis said:
I have gotten so much from this forum. I love reptiles amphibians more than anything in the world. Apart from my beautiful wife and family of course ;-). I have a lifetime of experience with these critters. But I have never owned a tortoise. They are illegal for sale in my home star of new jersey. I had photographed gopher tortoises in florida but have never worked with any tortoise species. I live in San Diego now and I adopted a 4" sulcata from a coworker who lost interest! I have learned so much and have enjoyed so many pictures of everyone's pets. It nice to know I'm not alone ;-)

I forgot to mention that she is 18" know and 50lbs!

acrantophis said:

I forgot to mention that she is 18" know and 50lbs!

Now:)

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
I wanted to thank JoesMum for giving me some really good advice for Tinkerbell, and being overall a friendly person :D

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
I would like to thank all of the moderators for doing an excellent job of monitoring the site. I don't know how you do it!

And Angela, Kathy and Barbara for injecting humor
(among other things ;) ) into our threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.