Thank you

Edlungfish

Thanks for letting me join this community. My name is Ed I live in Sierra vista AZ and have an African salcuta. I'm sure I will have many question but have already learned some stuff just reading some of the posts
Thanks
Ed

WhitneyO

Location (City and/or State)
Florence, AL
Thanks for letting me join this community. My name is Ed I live in Sierra vista AZ and have an African salcuta. I'm sure I will have many question but have already learned some stuff just reading some of the posts
Thanks
Ed
Welcome!!! We out new baby Sulcata Wednesday and I'm so excited! I have a cherry head right now. Glad to see new faces.

Ari

Hi and welcome! I'm in AZ as well (Tucson). Hope to see pics of your tort!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Ari

Witch ones ? Are you going to the reptile show in Mesa AZ in Nov . ?

No, my husband has told me no pet shops, shows, or friend's houses that breed any type of reptiles for atleast a year maybe two lol. I have 7 snakes, 2 torts, a bearded dragon and two dogs... I would love to go to either the show here in Tucson or the one in Mesa but not until next year apparently.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
No, my husband has told me no pet shops, shows, or friend's houses that breed any type of reptiles for atleast a year maybe two lol. I have 7 snakes, 2 torts, a bearded dragon and two dogs... I would love to go to either the show here in Tucson or the one in Mesa but not until next year apparently.
My wife said " No Snakes " when we got married in 2000 and cause I love her I said OK ! So now I have marginal torts , Egyption torts , Russian torts , Greek torts , desert torts , pan cake torts , Herman torts , and 20 leopard torts ,and 2 types of box turtles ! And water turtles ! And she still loves me !

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Thanks
Ed
Hi Ed, welcome from Texas! I keep the Redfooted! Have a RF yearling Shellie (she's got some split/extra scutes so we have a good chance of my daughter having named her according to her gender) and Cherryhead Tucker who according to breeders prediction should be a boy (they can regulate that supposedly somehow by incubation temperatures), but it doesn't really matter. We have no plans to breed torts in my subdivision backyard:) though Tucker might have a chance to pass on some cool genesImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473489404.156523.jpg this is my baby Tucker. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1473489474.108457.jpgand this is my sweet girl. Love them both, but Shellie is and has been since hatching, little miss personality.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
My wife said " No Snakes " when we got married in 2000 and cause I love her I said OK ! So now I have marginal torts , Egyption torts , Russian torts , Greek torts , desert torts , pan cake torts , Herman torts , and 20 leopard torts ,and 2 types of box turtles ! And water turtles ! And she still loves me !
Grandpa, your wife is a wise lady! I wouldn't allow any snakes in the house either. And if my husband started collecting tortoises and turtles like you, I'd be falling in love with him all over again, more than i did 24 years ago!:)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Grandpa, your wife is a wise lady! I wouldn't allow any snakes in the house either. And if my husband started collecting tortoises and turtles like you, I'd be falling in love with him all over again, more than i did 24 years ago!:)
Thank you ! But she don't know that I spend $94.00 a week feeding them ! But she still loves me but the torts ?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
ED? But we already have an Ed, no this won't do not at all.

Ari

That's awesome! It's always great to have someone who loves you and supports you.

I get a lot of people who are like "your husband allows you to get all those weird animals?" And I tell them "Yep! And he loves me!"