Thank you for TFO Therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
I want to thank everyone who has posted in the last 2 days. :D I have been on Jury Duty (back there tomorrow) :( and this site has given my brain some therapy after a long boring day sitting at a courthouse. Anyone else notice that the posts and pics make their day a little or alot better after a long day?

Thank you again,

Dawna

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Dawna, I like to get on here at least once a day usually it's a lot more than that. Hearing about what other peoples torts do and seeing pictures and videos of them are very uplifting to me. It also seems like people share a certain bond because they care about what you care about and you can feel there happiness when one of the tortoises does something funny (like Bob) or you can feel there sadness when something goes wrong (like Lucky). It's also great to see how people try to help expecting nothing in return but you to take the information and use it and maybe someday to help someone else with it. Oh and by the way my husband and I went over to Nichols Lumber and got what we needed. That's a very nice lumber yard thanks for telling me about it. Now Dale will be safe and happy outside. Candy

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I agree, I enjoy coming on and seeing what the different torts are up to. It breaks up my study time. It is also nice to talk to other people who understand how you feel about your torts, and to be able to get advice when needed. I have met alot of people on here over the last 2 yrs and it is nice to talk with them and exchange advice/opionons/ or just chit chat with other tort lovers.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
You are so right Dawna.
I come here mostly during the day while I am at work and it helps me to relax when I am stressed here. I really really love it here :D
Good luck with the Jury Duty, I hope it will be over soon :)

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Jury Duty update. I am done. :D Apparently during the lunch recess today the defendant pled guilty. Back to work tomorrow.

Dawna

Status
Not open for further replies.