Thank The LORD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
Guess what guys Goliath my Eastern Box Turtle came back this moring. I happened to look out of our window and the morning sun was shining and he was out there basking :p. Then I ran out there and got him :). Now he is eating in a tubawere tub now :D. Im so happy now I have to set up a indoor enclosure now but thats after wreslting camp today. But I wanted to thank you guys for your encouragement. Thank The LORD For Everything!!!!! :D

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
That's awesome glad to hear you got him back :) When I read the title of this post I had the same thought we should thank the Lord for everything glad you think so to :)

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
Keep him safe! glad he came back to you! we dont want him dissapearing out of your signature anymore! :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
a lot of turtles and tortoises are showing back up, good news indeed, let's hope fernando's shows up now.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Fernando said:
Congrats! I'm glad you got him back. I'm hoping for the same thing with my tortoise too :(

I don't know if thinking about Boris can help bring him back, but that's what we are all doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.