Tenny White Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortguy521

5 Year Member
Hi i found all of these tenny white bugs in the mulch in my redfoots enclosure does anyone els have this problem? and how do i treat it i read on another thread about someone who had the same problems and he said that ladybugs eat these little white bugs so can i just get a few ladybugs to put in or are the lady bugs toxic to the redfoots if they were to eat them. or should i just change the mulch.

thanks

EricIvins

5 Year Member
tortguy521 said:
Hi i found all of these tenny white bugs in the mulch in my redfoots enclosure does anyone els have this problem? and how do i treat it i read on another thread about someone who had the same problems and he said that ladybugs eat these little white bugs so can i just get a few ladybugs to put in or are the lady bugs toxic to the redfoots if they were to eat them. or should i just change the mulch.

thanks

They don't bother the Tortoises one bit...........They also help break down waste and are part of keeping the substrate from going "sour"

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
I don't use mulch for my Cherryhead I just use moss. I've never seen the white bugs sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.