Teeny and tiny :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda :)

5 Year Member
If your anything like me I love to see all the beautiful torts on here so I thought id share some pictures of my little ones for you all :) they are a little poorly at the mo and are on anti-biotics but I have my fingers crossed they'll be okay :)

Attachments

• image-3717664288.png
    image-3717664288.png
    920.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image-641941373.png
    image-641941373.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 48
  • image-4058883145.png
    image-4058883145.png
    905.9 KB · Views: 37
  • image-3671839289.png
    image-3671839289.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 52

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Very pretty little Horsfield's tortoises. Do you have a UVB light over them?

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
Very pretty little Horsfield's tortoises. Do you have a UVB light over them?

Yeah it's in the picture :) And the heat light is just above where they're resting :) does it look ok?

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
They have beautiful coloring.
Yes, you have the UV and the heat, looks good! Nice and warm under the basking area?
I hope they feel better soon.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Your tortoises are gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.

Have you solved the problem that caused them to get sick in the first place? Do you know what went wrong? Antibiotics are often used to treat the symptoms, but sometimes the original problem is overlooked. In other words, they don't just get sick for no reason and if the original problem is not solved, they will simply get sick again, or just fail to get better.

Whereabouts in the world are you? I'm looking to get some Russians of that color type.

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Your tortoises are gorgeous. Thanks for the pics.

Have you solved the problem that caused them to get sick in the first place? Do you know what went wrong? Antibiotics are often used to treat the symptoms, but sometimes the original problem is overlooked. In other words, they don't just get sick for no reason and if the original problem is not solved, they will simply get sick again, or just fail to get better.

Whereabouts in the world are you? I'm looking to get some Russians of that color type.

No I'm not too sure what went wrong so I haven't really altered anything I assumed that they were already Poorly from when I picked them up which was only 3 weeks ago! And they seem better now, so fingers crossed! I'm from Somerset in England
And they all seem this colour! Where are you from?

Thank you for your reply!
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.