Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada

VaderWS6

5 Year Member
Kentucky
Beware of reptiledepot.com! I ordered a 100 watt T-Rex MVB bulb from them, and they would never reply to my emails or send any confirmation of shipment. After a week I called them, and after the 5th call (kept telling me they would call me back) they said the bulbs were on back order and had no idea when they would ship. I asked them just to cancel my order and reverse the sale on my credit card, and they said they can only give me store credit. I'm calling my credit card company tomorrow to have the sale reversed. reptilesupply.com seems to be a reputable company to deal with, and yes they will match prices.

BigBiscuit

5 Year Member
Iowa, U.S.
I just wanted to toss in my two cents.

This bulb is great. My tort loves it. I have had really good luck with ordering from petmountain.com

I also bought the 100W ZooMed MVB as a back up, should something happen to the Trex bulb.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I have to admit I purchased mine from reptilesupply and got really good service and care. I spoke to a sales rep and she made sure the lower price I had found was the price I recieved the 3 bulbs I purchased. I will do busness with them again. Plus their shipping fees good when I bought mine they were only $32.00 each.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
I bought from Reptile Depot and had no problems with them whatsoever. I am planning to do business with them again in the near future. Both my bulbs worked out of the box (more than I can say about Reptile UV)

And their Trex 100W are only 39.99 and shipping is 12$ on an unlimited order (excluding glass tanks).

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I don't know Stace but I am sure a quick email to them should answer your question.

soundwave

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Calgary, Alberta CANADA
Isa said:
Hello

I would like to buy the T-rex Mercury vapor bulb 100W. I am going to the US next month and I found that Carolina Pet supply sells one T-rex 100W but it does not say MVB on the box(in the pic) or in the details.
Is it the same light? or if it is not, does anyone of you know a website (that I can trust) where I could order it?

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=165

Hi Isa,

You can get T-REx MVB and other reptiles supplies from this Canadian site. U haven't use them yet.

http://www.petsandponds.com/en/reptile-supplies/c194883/c219182/index.html

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
soundwave said:
Isa said:
Hello

I would like to buy the T-rex Mercury vapor bulb 100W. I am going to the US next month and I found that Carolina Pet supply sells one T-rex 100W but it does not say MVB on the box(in the pic) or in the details.
Is it the same light? or if it is not, does anyone of you know a website (that I can trust) where I could order it?

http://www.carolinapetsupply.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=165

Hi Isa,

You can get T-REx MVB and other reptiles supplies from this Canadian site. U haven't use them yet.

http://www.petsandponds.com/en/reptile-supplies/c194883/c219182/index.html

Thanks for the info Ton, Have you ever ordered something from this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.