Sunlight for my RF. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelli

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Antigua West Indies
I wasn't sure where to post this but since it pertains to my RF I think it is best suited in here.
Just looked at our weather & humidity is at 94% and it's only 7.30am... it's going to be one of those days that I wish I were a RF.. lol..
Ok to my question... Jaba spends her day in a pen on our balcony her pen is roughly 8x6ft. It is shaded from 6am onwards and Jaba doesn't usually go out until I can be available to supervise which is after the children have been walked to school so say 8.30am.. so we miss the sun.
However obviously there is still sunshine everywhere else, because the pen is in the shade does this mean she is getting no rays? So no D..?
If so I will make sure we get some sunshine time....
Although most of Jaba's time she is in one of her hides she does love to romp a bit around her pen so that's why i'm curious..
Oh and rain, it rains so hard here when it rains and it hits the floor at the very front of her pen she LOVES it, she comes out of her hide whenever she hears/smells the rain ... she loves watching it and probably feeling a little of it she doesn't get too close...

Thank you for your time.... :shy:

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
As long as some light is bouncing in there, you should be OK. Could you read a newspaper in the habitat? If so, there is plenty of UV bouncing around.

And she would probably LOVE being in a good, warm rain! They get rained on a lot in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.