sulcata wanted

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. You would have better luck joining, participating, letting us get to know you before asking for a free tortoise. We usually, well at least I do, warn against newbies that no one knows asking for a free tort. Most just want to resell to make a buck.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and Welcome. You would have better luck joining, participating, letting us get to know you before asking for a free tortoise. We usually, well at least I do, warn against newbies that no one knows asking for a free tort. Most just want to resell to make a buck.
To make a buck or to help cover costs ? My tort food bill is over $94.00 a week ( whole sale )

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
To make a buck or to help cover costs ? My tort food bill is over $94.00 a week ( whole sale )
Well, the ones only looking for freebies I don't think spend much on the tort before they sell them, so in their case they would be making money.
In our case, yours, mine, and most of the rest of us on here, we would be just trying to recover some cost.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Superman:

Folks in the U.S. can't ship a tortoise across the border into Canada. Canada doesn't permit it.