Sulcata Tortoise Rehoming

Nickolas Sherbondy

Location (City and/or State)
Pa
Hello all, I have had some sulcata tortoises for over 5 years now, and I have come to the very difficult decision that it is in mine and the animals' best interests to try to find a new home for them. I currently have four tortoises that are housed separately and, as you know, that is a lot of square footage lol. The two tortoises I am looking to rehome are my two smallest and youngest. One of them is about 9 inches across the carapace, and the other is about 6 inches across. The 9 inch tortoise was a rescue, so it has some mild pyramiding from the previous owner, and its growth seems to be stunted. The 6 inch tortoise is a young, healthy tortoise that I have had since a hatchling. I will try to attatch photos. Obviously I care about finding a responsible and educated owner, so I decided to post on this forum! I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh. Thank you, and I hope to hear back from anyone interested.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
For some reason you can't attach photos here, but if you post photos on another site, you can link them here in this thread. I'm sorry for your situation!

Nickolas Sherbondy

Pa
I moved them outside of their enclosures for better lighting, so they were hiding in the photos.