Sulcata Tortoise from Bad Living Situation - Needs Adoption

CTP

5 Year Member
Hey everyone! So I'm the person with the tortoise from this thread.

Basically, he is a LARGE ADULT Sulcata tortoise, over a foot long from head to tail. We are located in NEW YORK.

SOME BACKGROUND: The truth is that my family received this tortoise when I was very young. But as the years have passed, our living situation is not the best or most stable ever. And within the past week, our living situation has become even more precarious. It's only been in recent months, now that I'm older, that I started to really look into how to provide him with an optimal environment, and I know that there is no way he will have a good home with the way my family's situation is.

Unfortunately I only have one picture of him at the moment, here:

idyu4i.jpg

This is kind of an urgent case. But at the same time, it is really important to me that someone take him who can provide him with everything he needs.

Please, is there someone who can help? PM or post!

HeatherN

5 Year Member
Do you still have him? Where in NY are you located? I am near Lake George.

katsbabey

5 Year Member
Is he still available...can pick up...thanks I have 12 yr old female sully

TobiM

5 Year Member
Hey there I live in MA, and could pick him up if he is still avail. Ones we talk things over and you feel like letting me adopt him :)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
I really love this forum [GROWING HEART][GROWING HEART] I love how people here are so willing to help our shelled friends *warm and fuzzies*

Smg1117

Are you still looking to rehome him?

CTP said:
Hey everyone! So I'm the person with the tortoise from this thread.

Basically, he is a LARGE ADULT Sulcata tortoise, over a foot long from head to tail. We are located in NEW YORK.

SOME BACKGROUND: The truth is that my family received this tortoise when I was very young. But as the years have passed, our living situation is not the best or most stable ever. And within the past week, our living situation has become even more precarious. It's only been in recent months, now that I'm older, that I started to really look into how to provide him with an optimal environment, and I know that there is no way he will have a good home with the way my family's situation is.

Unfortunately I only have one picture of him at the moment, here:

idyu4i.jpg

This is kind of an urgent case. But at the same time, it is really important to me that someone take him who can provide him with everything he needs.

Please, is there someone who can help? PM or post!