Russian Tortoise for Adoption - L.A. Area

Emily A

Hi all,

Sadly, my living situation has changed and I can no longer provide my adult male Russian tort, TS Shelliot (pictured), with the outdoor space he needs. I'm upset, but also know that it's the right thing to do for him. He's captive bred and I've had him for 4ish years.

Please let me know if you need more information or are interested in giving this great little guy a home.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
What are you asking for the tortoise?

Emily A

I guess I could ship him, I've heard of people doing it but didn't know if it was safe/recommended. I'm still figuring out how to upload pictures here, but he's the little guy in my display picture

Emily A

Just want to clarify that I'm in Los Angeles, California, not Louisiana. Sorry for the confusion!

leotortoise1

Hi, I'd love to learn more about him. I loved my tortoise so much and am just starting to look again. I'm close to LA also. Thank you!

creepy-crawler

5 Year Member
SoCal
i would love to have him, i have an outdoor habitat and a lady russian:) please text me if he is still available 805-410-20-47 Anna, i live in Van Nuys and have a great schedule with my kids:) please let me know ;)

China30310

Denver
Hi all,

Sadly, my living situation has changed and I can no longer provide my adult male Russian tort, TS Shelliot (pictured), with the outdoor space he needs. I'm upset, but also know that it's the right thing to do for him. He's captive bred and I've had him for 4ish years.

Please let me know if you need more information or are interested in giving this great little guy a home.

Hi i really want him. Please email me [email protected] i live in denver co can you please ship him thanks

nick.yaboi

baton rouge
Hi all,

is it still available? Im from louisiana and would be glad to rehome