Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortioselove101

5 Year Member
Ok here it goes.... So as most of you know I. Still young (12). So I was all interested in frogs and wanted to do a project. So I asked my parents if I could raise tadpoles. They agreed if I did a PowerPoint I agreed and did do it. So I got a tank lights a net and water conditioner and food everything we went down by my local lake and didn't find anything..... I was disappointed so they said what else would you want? Unlike my friends who had hamsters and rats and guinea pigs I decided a turtle. So we went to our local pet shop and I got an African side neck who i still have and I was amazed!!!! I just kept reaserching different turtle and got my second turtle Todd and baby red eared slider who I still have. Then I got interested in tortoises my mom said no my dad said only if it's a Russian tort I did a paper on sulcatas have it to my parents and they said maybe. I hatched and raised chickens to sell sadly that didn't work I saved my money boaught every thing set it up a week befor my bday so they couldn't say no and now here I am with a baby sulcata mouse an African side neck Delilah and a baby red eared slider Todd.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Don't let your parents see this, but man do you have them fooled, wrapped, hooked. Good job. I wouldn't mind my kid asking for any of those. He only cares about xbox:(

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
that's a nice story.. Parents can't resist a "science project" especially a powerpoint presentation, haha. I think you are going to be a negotiator when you grow up. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.