Still not eating

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
My RF hatchling barely ate the first three weeks and was just fine!! Try to keep it quiet, don't handle too much, or continue to change around the enclosure too much. The less stress while settling the sooner they will eat. Plus she may be munching quite a bit in the garden unbeknownst to you.

Laura starkey

Location (City and/or State)
London
I know it's very hard to understand from our perspective but three days without food is nothing for a tortoise; she could go for weeks without eating and she'd be fine. She will eat when she gets used to the space.

At four years old, she's about as big as she's going to get; an adult or very near to it. I'm not the second (or the third) to say this, the enclosure is too small. She needs 4x8. It's great yours can be made larger, don't wait. :)
Hiya.....
I've finally got her eating. It turns out she likes her food wet! So I have to spray it, the. She tucks in.
The enclosure can be extended which I will do in due course and my husband is planning to put another floor in so she can go upstairs and roam around too.... he's been very encouraging about turning it into some sort of tortoise palace lol