Still a She???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunnyGirl

5 Year Member
SplashTailTop.jpg

SplashTailFront.jpg

Given the disasters of Switch and her identity and the bad pictures I orginally posted, I want to make sure that Splash is still Splash and doesn't need to be re-named Crash!

Danny????

FunnyGirl

5 Year Member
OMG! I JUST CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. THIS WHOLE THING has been a total quagmire!

OK - so, Crash it is! LOL! Now, how can you tell he is a male!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Oh my, Valerie (I'm giggling as I type this) seems your just batting 1000. First people tell you your Greek is a Russian, Your Russian is a Greek, Your female is a male and your male is a female. Well now we all know just how hard it is to tell species, subspecies, and sex of a tort sometimes. ;) :p
So now Splash has earned a new name "Crash" :) I guess unless you plan on getting another or going to try your hand at breeding it really doesn't matter.

FunnyGirl

5 Year Member
Crazy1 said:
Oh my, Valerie (I'm giggling as I type this) seems your just batting 1000. First people tell you your Greek is a Russian, Your Russian is a Greek, Your female is a male and your male is a female. Well now we all know just how hard it is to tell species, subspecies, and sex of a tort sometimes. ;) :p
So now Splash has earned a new name "Crash" :) I guess unless you plan on getting another or going to try your hand at breeding it really doesn't matter.

LOL! Heck no breeding for me! I am lucky, it doesn't matter to me what sex they are. When it comes time for me to increase my tort collection and I want to buy one, I will contact any of you pros with the specifics. But, I am guessing until I can develop an obedience, weight pull, rally, or agility, program for tortoises, I don't see myself increasing the "herd" right now! I am content at looking at all of your baby pictures.

So, how do you KNOW that Crash is a boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.