Spunky is perfection

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
So Roughly a year ago I adopted a beautiful young male sulcata from @sissyofone and he has really blossomed into one impressive young adult. His shell and personality are both perfect. Just thought Id share yet another example of what type of tortoise daily soaks can produce. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1427661035.681437.jpg

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
What a beauty! ! !

I hope one day my 'little Pig" will be as big and as pretty as yours.

sissyofone

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Antonio, Texas
Byron He's Gourgous!! I love how dark his shell is. Punky Spunky Handsome As Can Be. Thank you for being everything you should be and more in a tortoise caretaker. You and Your Family are Awesome. Here's a picture of Spunky a week after I got him 01-26-2013, I hope you don't mind me posting it Byron. Just want to Thank @Tom also. Its because of him Spunky is Alive and Smooth I knew NOTHING about Torts when Spunky was tossed into my life lol. But Many Thanks To @Tom for all the help. And Many To Byron for Spunkys forever home and just for being an all around Great Tort Dad.

Attachments

• 1427693288917.jpg
    1427693288917.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 33

onecks787

He is wondering why I'm teasing him with a delicious pumping while making him take photos lol

I just started soaking my Torts everyday.. it seems like they don't like it very much lol and they do sure poop allot! and my new adopted Sulcata has been going really chalky white poop while in the water for the last two days hopefully the soaking helps him...

onecks787

FullSizeRender_1_zpsolww1cci.jpg~original

FullSizeRender_2_zpso9m4nsuo.jpg~original

FullSizeRender_3_zpsb1kvyscw.jpg~original

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I just started soaking my Torts everyday.. it seems like they don't like it very much lol and they do sure poop allot! and my new adopted Sulcata has been going really chalky white poop while in the water for the last two days hopefully the soaking helps him...

The frequent soaking will help then to process out all the junk. I soak mine within their enclosures. It seems to keep them calm. When they are soaked outside they get ancy.