Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

SulcataGuy

5 Year Member
This is Spot, had her a couple weeks now but just barely named her. Wanted a good classic dog name and think it goes well with the dots on her scutes (even though I'm pretty sure they will fade as she grows, correct me if I'm wrong). Also do glad I found this form, tons of good info, awesome pics, and a ton of friendly and helpful people.

Thanks everyone,
Jordan

Attachments

• image-3538748029.png
    image-3538748029.png
    230.2 KB · Views: 45

DanieltheAnvil

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bradenton, Florida
cool looking little guy. The name is great. if you put him in the grass as a hatchling they are hard to Spot. as they grow you are always looking for a better Spot to put a new enclosure. Once he is bigger he'll find a Spot to lounge and be lazy in the backyard. Then if you have kids and he is full grown, they will always have a Spot to sit on.

so yeah... the name fits. haha

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
DanieltheAnvil said:
cool looking little guy. The name is great. if you put him in the grass as a hatchling they are hard to Spot. as they grow you are always looking for a better Spot to put a new enclosure. Once he is bigger he'll find a Spot to lounge and be lazy in the backyard. Then if you have kids and he is full grown, they will always have a Spot to sit on.

Now THIS was some funny stuff.

...and... Good name Jordan. Your baby looks great.

Utah Lynn

5 Year Member
Finally! Someone who knows how to name a tort. :D I name all of my Torts and Turts, Spot. It eliminates all of the confusion. :p

SulcataGuy

5 Year Member
DanieltheAnvil said:

Hilarious, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.