sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Santa Cruz California
Well I was wondering if anyone on this site played sports I played baseball for a while then got bored so now I do nothing pretty much but anyways what do you play?

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
I'm not that good at pool.I could only win a pro if I hit them in the eye with a pool ball.

B

Bansh88

I played Baseball and Basketball till I was 19 or so. Now I'm a Playstation Jockey.
I'd love to play some ball but as you get older it's just too damn hard to get friends together. Horseshoes and beers is as close to I get to any sports.
I ride Glamis all year. I guess off-roading is a sport or at least an activity.

S

squirtle

Bansh88 said:
I played Baseball and Basketball till I was 19 or so. Now I'm a Playstation Jockey.
I'd love to play some ball but as you get older it's just too damn hard to get friends together. Horseshoes and beers is as close to I get to any sports.
I ride Glamis all year. I guess off-roading is a sport or at least an activity.

I ride, too. Mostly the desert...outside of Barstow, Ocatilla (sp?) Wells, etc. Sometimes up around Big Pine Flats and the area outside of Big Bear. Never been to Glamis, though.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I used to play hockey, softball, & soccer. But now I am older and to lazy to go out plus to many joint problems from all the sports as a kid. Now I just ride my quad, or watch my kiddos play there sports.

S

squirtle

Bansh88 said:
squirtle said:
I ride, too. Never been to Glamis, though.

Get your *** to Glamis. Nothing comes close.

Well I guess I would get really at riding sand really fast! When we ride Copper City I am a wuss in the sand. Part of it is I am almost 6' and ride a 125 most of the time, so I feel like Fred Flintstone on a morotorcycle. I do much better on the 250 or larger! I can certainly say that I wish I was in Glamis...or anywhere riding.....instead of at work at 6:30 a.m. after a holiday weekend!

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
squirtle said:
I ride, too. Never been to Glamis, though.

Get your *** to Glamis. Nothing comes close.
[/quote]

Well I guess I would get really at riding sand really fast! When we ride Copper City I am a wuss in the sand. Part of it is I am almost 6' and ride a 125 most of the time, so I feel like Fred Flintstone on a morotorcycle. I do much better on the 250 or larger! I can certainly say that I wish I was in Glamis...or anywhere riding.....instead of at work at 6:30 a.m. after a holiday weekend!
[/quote]

Oh finally someone as tall as me, well almost.

Rees2

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Santa Cruz California
So dos that meen that moutian bikeing, dirt bikeing, golfing, snowboarding and surfing are sports?

S

squirtle

Rees2 said:
So dos that meen that moutian bikeing, dirt bikeing, golfing, snowboarding and surfing are sports?

Absolutely! They require skill and training....and you sweat!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.