Space available for tortoises that need a good home. central ohio

SGT Fish

Location (City and/or State)
Columbus, Ohio
Just putting it out there that I have adequate space to take in any tortoises or box turtles that are in need of a good home. I also have room to keep building enclosures.

I currently have a 10-12yr old sulcata, a box turtle, and a male Russian tortoise, and even a yellow belly turtle, all rescues along with some other rescues such as a chameleon.

I can't take any more water turtles til my pond is built. but I can build more tortoise enclosures as needed. If you know of someone that needs to get rid of a tortoise, is sick of caring for one, got one for their kid and its now neglected, shoot me and e-mail or text and bring it on by. If you're local, you are welcome to come check out my place to make sure its getting a good home. I just bought the place and am constantly improving. Located in Stoutsville, OH. 30 mins south of columbus

Thanks,
Jake
[email protected]
330-324-4319

I also have some indoor cages/enclosures if any lizards and snakes need rescued. While tortoises are my favorite, I also love my lizards and other unique creatures