Sophia and Goliath pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
These are the two little RFs I adopted com old forum member a few months ago....Sophia is the one that was really bullied by Goliath..she use to not be able to eat on her own (was an air biter) but has been eating hearty portions for over a month now all on her own...she is just now starting to venture out of hiding....she really had issues ...Goliath on the other hand is funny and still a little ruffian ...when ever I put his food in OR when ever I put my hand into his enclosure he tucks his head in and stands up tall and runs straight for my hand and at the last moment he slides onto his belly points his but up (gladiator style) and rams into my hand and then proceeds to try to move my hand by digging in his back feed and pushing with all his might....sometimes I move and sometimes my hand stands its ground and when I do this he backs up and peeks out a little to get a good line of sight again and here he comes again....he is a gladiator by nature for sure....they are each awesome in their own character....Sophia ia the one sprawled out under her heat spot and Goliath is about to go soak in his dish....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Goliath and the Hand.:cool: I want pictures of that gladiator pose please:D. Glad Sophia is doing good.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
wellington said:
Goliath and the Hand.:cool: I want pictures of that gladiator pose please:D. Glad Sophia is doing good.
Yes I 2nd that request! Great story also! :)

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Lol....I don't think I am looking to train him...kinda like him as he is...lol....now if he were one of the large species of tortoise I would have to buy shin guards and hockey gloves :D

I will absolutely try to get a pic of him in gladiator pose...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.