Sophia (likely going to be Steve) laid out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
So, tonight I came home and changed out all water dishes and put out night munchies for the redfoot torts...and Sophia walked on out from her fav corner and plopped right down as you see here....Sophia is a tort that I adopted from a forum member some time back...this tort was previously bullied by its enclosure mate (Goliath, also a resident here--in his own enclosure because he is a downright butt), the toe nails were bitten off , the tort was not able to open its right eye and every time it tried to eat it would air bite and the tort was an introvert (for lack of better descriptive) and they were both likely on a poor diet before the other member took them...so, anytime I see this tort completely relaxed I am very happy...it has been nearly two years since she has been alone to recover....

Attachments

• sophia laid out.jpeg
    sophia laid out.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 119

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
That is one of the cutest pics I have seen. She looks totally pooped out. Glad she is doing better.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Tortoises were into planking things before the Internet fad of about a year ago! Rosie does this on her food plate after devouring everything. S/he looks quite content!

Status
Not open for further replies.