Someone near anaheim rescue this poor turtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

froghaven5

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
OMG how horrible. Tortuga_terrestre how good of you to pick up this little guy. Hope you can find him the right kind of help.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have several "special needs" box turtles, but none as bad off as this poor turtle. I'll pay the shipping if you can ship him up here to me, Walter.

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
I hope you get him! Keep us posted PLEASE! I would take him in a heart beat if I didn't live so darn far away. Just breaks my heart!! :(

Tortuga_terrestre

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Does anyone have the contact info? I tried replying to the craiglist ad....but I dont know how to set up the email feature. I'll be out and about today and check my messages throughout the day....

HarleyK

5 Year Member
ascott said:
Tortuga....thank goodness....hey maybe get in touch with local CTTC chapter... I know that they will do what is best for this little one....

What a fighter, that is for certain

That's right what a fighter! This is the worst I have ever seen :[ You would think that at some point someone would think something is wrong and would like to tweak their care.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I can't contact people on CL because I don't have Microsoft email set up, which is the only way to contact people on Craigslist. We can either send it to yvonne or take it to the next CTTC meeting and the vet tech there can tell us if it should be ok or should be put down. your choice.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
I don't have microsoft email either, but I just copy and paste their email address or craigs list selling address in my regualar emails. Seems to work for me...just saying.

I did not look at the pictures, but you guys are awesome for wanting to help.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
DixieParadise said:
I don't have microsoft email either, but I just copy and paste their email address or craigs list selling address in my regualar emails. Seems to work for me...just saying.

I did not look at the pictures, but you guys are awesome for wanting to help.
I have tried to paste that Craigslist email address before, but it has always bounced back to me like an hour later.

Skyler Nell

5 Year Member
Southern CA
Hi guys, I sent an e-mail to the owner. Waiting on reply. I couldn't keep him either but I want to get him out of there as soon as possible. Poor little fella :( Let me know if anyone wants him. I'll post pics if I do get him[/align]

Fernando

10 Year Member!
Southern California
You can just copy and paste the address into any of your own email accounts (yahoo, gmail, msn)

zj16

5 Year Member
Houston TX
poor thing!!!! but he's a fighter.... hope someone could take him....

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
If this is some prank I hope the prankster gets a boot to the head! Pic's of torts in that kind of shape just make me so mad and break my heart! They don't deserve to be treated like that! Sorry for ranting, just makes me so d*mn mad. Have a great day forum members!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
dmmj said:
I can't contact people on CL because I don't have Microsoft email set up, which is the only way to contact people on Craigslist. We can either send it to yvonne or take it to the next CTTC meeting and the vet tech there can tell us if it should be ok or should be put down. your choice.

If you can get him to Yvonne, that would be great, if not I will pay for shipping and you can send him to me. I don't remember seeing anything so sad in a long time. Unbelievable!!!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
Skyler is waiting to hear back from the person who posted the ad on CL

Status
Not open for further replies.