Some of my wedding pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ohhhhhh Isa my lovely friend !!!!! You truly looked like a Princess on your happy day. You both looked so happy. That cake looks delicious. Everything looked wonderful !!!! I'm so glad you shared your pics with us !!! you made a beautful bride.
All 4 of us wish you many MANy happy, healthy years together, all 4 of you ;)

7 months till I can show you my pics :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Aww Thanks Stace :) I can't wait to see your pic, I am sure you are going to look amazing on your Big Day :)

armandoarturo

5 Year Member
Mexico
amazing pictures! so colorful!!!
the cake its awesome!!! haha I tought they were tortoises! .. I guess its because it almost looks like if they had carapace, or something in the back..
just beautiful ! congratulations!!! :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Congrads you two! .... good thing I wasn't a " guest " at the party, I would have snuck in a tort in the pic! :p

May you both be happy and live life to the fullest!

JD~:)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks ArmandoArturo :)
They were tortoises, it is just that some people thought they were frogs :D
Thanks JD :)
It would have been beautiful to see one of your RF's in the pic :cool:

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Swansea, UK
What beautiful photos and you look amazing! Congratulations and again great cake topper!

alfiethetortoise

10 Year Member!
England
Wow, loved the photos. You look amazing! In fact, the whole thing looked amazing! It almost makes me want to get married! :p

M

Maggie Cummings

On Sunday I spend the day after the NASCAR race watching the weeding shows, the one about finding the right dress and the one with David Turturo and the bridezilla show, and I have to say your dress is TV show worthy. It and you are just beautiful.
It must have felt amazing wearing that dress. I got married in a Harley Tee shirt spike heeled knee boots and Levis. I have never worn a dress like that one and I am super jealous! It looks like you just had an amazing day. Even with the cake topper the cake was amazing also. I look forward to more pictures...:)

S

stells

Isa... you look absolutely stunning in the pictures... glad you had a great day... everything looked gorgeous...

BTW... Are frogs your favorite animal... Sorry couldn't resist lol

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What wonderful photos, of a wonderful day for a wonderful person.

Isa, your husband is one lucky guy to have married such a kind and beautiful woman...I too thought the "tortoise" cake was a lovely touch, since Hermy and Popcorn couldn't attend...I hope you had a relaxing honeymoon and are comfortably settling into official "married life" now. ;)

I hope your health continues to improve so you will soon feel completely normal again. :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Thanks Kelly and Stephanie :D
LOL Kelly, I am sure I looked so weird when the first person who asked me that asked, because I did not know what he was talking about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.