So California Los Angeles Tort Lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrecent

5 Year Member
Anyone organizing meet ups of any kind in Pasadena/ Highland Park area?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
jamrecent said:
Anyone organizing meet ups of any kind in Pasadena/ Highland Park area?

There are an awful lot of California Turtle & Tortoise Club chapters in SoCal. Every think about joining a club? They have weekly meetings.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Will said:
OK DeanS,

Two great zoos, a great aquarium, a great park, a great water front, best ever climate, proximity to - but not in LA - oops that goes to far.

Will

Hold on now! I never said anything about the aquarium! For that you'd have to drive a hundred miles north to Long Beach...then you'd have to drive another 300-350 miles to Monterey! I can't decide which...I love both! Can't stand Sea World anymore!

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
DeanS said:
Will said:
OK DeanS,

Two great zoos, a great aquarium, a great park, a great water front, best ever climate, proximity to - but not in LA - oops that goes to far.

Will

Hold on now! I never said anything about the aquarium! For that you'd have to drive a hundred miles north to Long Beach...then you'd have to drive another 300-350 miles to Monterey! I can't decide which...I love both! Can't stand Sea World anymore!

I meant the Birch Aquarium big guy, never been to SeaWorld, it offends my sensibilities, based on what others tell me about it.

Will

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Will said:
DeanS said:
Will said:
OK DeanS,

Will

I meant the Birch Aquarium big guy, never been to SeaWorld, it offends my sensibilities, based on what others tell me about it.

Will

Very nice! I got a behind-the-scenes when I worked at SDZ

Status
Not open for further replies.