SNACK SNACK FOR TRAPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Today my neighbor come running over saying his dad killed a rattle snake and if I could help him. Well he killed a little corn snake. City folks you know! Anyway, I gave it to trapper for a snack, he like them. I have found dead snakes on the road while walking the dogs and have gotten them before. He will eat almost anything that is meat!

ok2x7a.jpg

4imnix.jpg

18c2sp.jpg

1smoia.jpg

Jerry7777

5 Year Member
OKLAHOMA
Pretty nice looking south florida corn, too bad for him. but hey..... everyone has to eat! Your snapper is very nice, they are a very cool species. Just watch the fingers!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Laura said:
at least it didnt got to complete waste....

That is what I thought also. They felt bad when they realized it was not poisonous. It was a very nice looking young snake. We are fortunate to have such a high volume of native creatures in our general area where we live.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
That looks like a smaller vertion of the one in our Upper Elementary Classroom. ArrowHead is about 4' long and 3 years old. He just shead as is VERY brite orange!

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
Awww, that makes me sad. I love snakes, obviously. Do you not worry about him getting any parasites from wild stuff like that? Not judging, just curious.

tortuga_please

5 Year Member
How big is his tank out of curiosity? I'm thinking of getting a snapper in July, want to start with the proper size

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Weda737 said:
Awww, that makes me sad. I love snakes, obviously. Do you not worry about him getting any parasites from wild stuff like that? Not judging, just curious.

Never had any issues.

tortuga_please said:
How big is his tank out of curiosity? I'm thinking of getting a snapper in July, want to start with the proper size

120 Gallon.

tortoises101

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Weda737 said:

Interesting question, but a herpetologist I know keeps a large collection of turtles that are often fed things like roadkill without any problems.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hey, some of us city slickers know one snake from another:p. Not me, but I know some of us out there would:D. The more i seen that turtle, the cuter he isn't getting:p sorry:(. He is cool to see though. All in the eyes of the beholder:D

Status
Not open for further replies.