Reptilinks

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Has anybody tried feeding their snakes or lizards reptilinks? My blue tongue skink loves them, my corn snake is eating them better now after a slow start, and my hognose snake hasn’t ate one yet.
I like the idea of feeding my animals a more varied diet. I was just wondering if anybody else had tried them and what they thought.
I think my hognose is just going to be difficult to feed no matter what I try. He is doing better on fuzzies than he did on pinkies. Now I’m trying to transition him to the links.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Hey, where ya been?

I have been around. Nothing too exciting going on. Just working. I browse on here every once in a while.Got myself a few more reptiles :) so now I have one Russian tortoise, one hognose snake, one corn snake, and one blue tongue skink.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I see. No thank you on the other reptiles for me. I don't even like to look at them.

What is Reptilinks? Some sort of reptile sausage?

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I see. No thank you on the other reptiles for me. I don't even like to look at them.

What is Reptilinks? Some sort of reptile sausage?

Yes, it is made for snakes and reptiles. And even omnivore tortoises or turtles. Comes in different varieties like quail, rabbit, frog, and with and without vegetables and insects. The idea is to give snakes etc. more varied diet, not just rats or mice.